international yoga day tips, Best Yoga tips to Control Asthma. Yoga Day, Asthma is so widespread nowadays that one in every ten people in India has asthma. Called medical asthmatic bronchitis.
Asthma is a chronic health problem related to the respiratory system. Typically, this disease damages a person’s lungs and makes it difficult to breathe … If you look at the symptoms of the disease … wheezing, coughing, and wheezing are some of the symptoms of asthma. If the condition is severe, then it is very difficult for patients to perform their daily activities.
Coughing or breathing problems may occur if the dust or litter is swept up when two steps are taken. Prolonged wheezing is caused by a few small particles in the air. Asthma can never be completely eliminated.
But its symptoms can be prevented and intensified. Some lifestyle changes must be accompanied by medication. By incorporating yoga into your daily life, you can keep your asthma symptoms under control and keep your lungs healthy. Come on, look at such Yogasanas …
But its symptoms can be prevented and intensified. Some lifestyle changes must be accompanied by medication. By incorporating yoga into your daily life, you can keep your asthma symptoms under control and keep your lungs healthy. Come on, look at such Yogasanas … Also Read This. Cat and deer have a wonderful friendship.
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended forward.
- Fold both knees. Now put the yoga mat on the left knee
- And bring the right knee closer. Now bring the left hind leg closer to the thigh.
- Lie on your head like a handshake and bring it back up again.
- Keep your hands on the back of the waist.
- Now lift the right hand up from the head and place it on the back too. Put the right leg up like the left hand.
It can be practiced or practiced even when the sun is bowing. This is called the head-to-toe posture.
It helps to relieve indigestion, massage the digestive organs, improve blood flow and control. Improving the function of the body’s organs and giving the body strength.
- Sit with your back straight and legs stretched forward.
- Bring the left leg over the right thigh and place the right foot on the left thigh.
- Put on the knees like palms.
- If you are doing this seating, be sure to keep your back straight.
This is also known as the snake pose. Attempting this yoga practice will solve a lot of problems in your heart and lungs.
Importantly, blood circulation in your body often improves oxygen supply. This will keep your spinal cord tight and away from your asthma problem.
Practice of yoga
- Lay your belly down on the floor and lie down with your forehead down
- Let your two hands be at the level of your shoulders and your limbs on the floor.
- Keep both your legs together and keep your thumb on the floor
- Now lift your head, your chest, and your abdomen and take a breath inside.
- Exhale about five times, then exhale and return to normal.
See some more home remedies for asthma prevention. Also Read This. The couple who got a job on the island and gets a salary of Rs 88 lakh per annum
Let honey be your choice
The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of honey are often found in the body, which can alleviate infections and allergies. You should practice drinking hot ghee and drinking hot water. This will alleviate the problem of the sputum on your chest. Breathe in neatly.
People with asthma should use turmeric in their diet. It has anti-inflammatory properties and prevents throat and chest infections. Turmeric works to ease your respiratory system. So, simply add a little turmeric to your drinking water and make it a habit. They say it is more convenient for the elderly.
You can drink coffee frequently during the day
The caffeine content found in coffee has the habit of cleansing your lungs. So it allows you to breathe comfortably as before. He says coffee is a rabbana for the asthma problem. So make it a habit to drink coffee and develop your respiratory system.
Drinking ginger is essential
People with asthma, coughing, or shortness of breath should use ginger in their diet. They say that it has the ability to clean the respiratory tract. So use the ginger in your preparation or cooking and enjoy the benefits.